Humanistic Consulting, LLC is an HR and Training consulting firm that increases the productivity and retention of employees and ultimately the bottom line profitability of your company.
Our team consists of certified Senior Professionals in Human Resources (SPHR) with expertise in HR Strategy, Recruitment and Staffing, Benefits and Compensation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Training and Organizational Development, Employee Relations, Compliance, HR Information Systems, Payroll and International Human Resources.
Glenna Hecht is President and Founder of Humanistic Consulting, LLC. Her career spans 25 years as a business partner where she has built and led human resource and talent management functions in high growth, global organizations in the Hospitality, Retail, Services, Technology and Advertising industries working with world renowned brands such as: Starbucks, Accenture, Brinker International, eatZi's, imc2 and Walt Disney World.
Humanistic Consulting, LLC believes great strategy is measured through execution and results. Some of our results include:
- Created policies and procedures, employee retention programs and recruiting and training solutions that reduced turnover 23% and saved $1 million per year in expense for a global retail company.
- Defined HR processes, compensation structures, incentive plans, benefits, and organization design for a start up technology company.
- Developed an industry leading KPI - balanced scorecard methodology, 160 distinct performance evaluations, and a coaching and succession planning process that increased performance compliance by 47% for a global advertising agency.
- Partnered with franchise owners and developed employee relations processes and training programs that saved $533,000 in costs for a global restaurant company.
- Designed sales methodology and authored presentation that resulted in $750,000 sale of customer survey products to a 4,200-unit retail chain.
Glenna has been the featured speaker at business meetings and lectures at colleges on topics including:
- "Making Connections; Customer Service Excellence" - "Emerging Trends in Human Resources" - "HR and Legal Compliance" - "Behaviioral Interviewing" - "Multi-Generational Workforce" - "The Employee Lifecycle; Human Resources for Business Leaders"
We offer services on a retainer, project or hourly basis customized to fit your business needs.